facebook

Friday, January 6, 2012

well it's a whole new game

So here I am, beginning a blog for the new business venture The Eclectic Hen.  Part sewing, part painting, part storytelling, with a sprinkle of whatever happens to pop up, I'm hoping this will be something you all will follow as though your lives depended on it.  Or at least you'll stop by every once in a while to see what I've gotten myself into. 
I think it's required to have an introductory "this is my new blog, read it" post, right?
I honestly don't have much to say other than all the good names that I thought of prior to this one are taken.  bummer.  But I'm happy being the eclectic hen.  It's kind of what I am.  Things going on in all directions, running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  And I have chickens, of the hen variety, so that makes sense.  And I'm a mother hen besides.  It's all coming to together now, right?
So now I'm off to get started listing things on Etsy and on facebook and I might even buy myself a domain name.  Nah, I think I'll skip the domain name thing.  I'm not that into designing a web page again.  Too much of a time sucker.  not that etsy isn't...
Have a fabulous day, I'll be a the state patrol getting the Moss Mobile inspected for my beloved.  See?  Gives you something to look forward to, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I like your name. I struggled with my blog name forever--and I have an empty etsy shop with the name too. I HAD to grab since I found it.

    But I can't seem to get any inventory going. Though I suppose if keep pumping out mini quilts, I should just list them and see if I get any bites :)

    Good luck on building your business!

    From Find a Friend.

    ReplyDelete