facebook

Thursday, February 2, 2012

a week of beautiful old women

This last week at work I had more than the usual number of beautiful little old ladies.  And not the "she has a beautiful personality" kind of beauty.  And not late 60's old.  I'm talking great skin and pushing 90 or older.  Although it's true that most had beautiful personalities as well.  Maybe being cranky comes with wrinkles?  One said her last cardiac stent gave her rosy cheeks.  "I've saved a fortune in makeup!"  You can't make this stuff up. 

*tried to insert photo of pretty old woman here.*

So why aren't there any pictures of old women who have their teeth?  I guess you'll just have to trust me on this.  They are out there.  Visiting my ER last week, but I'm sure there are more around.  The lipstick is perfect.  The hair is full and gray.  And there's a glint in the eye and a wry comment coming from them regarding pubic hair (I kid you not!).  Viva la little old lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment