facebook

Monday, June 10, 2013

It's all about the "before" photos.

So here's my problem; I get half way through a project and then think, "I should be taking pictures of this".  The "after" photos aren't nearly as effective if there's no "before".




 Here it is.  The only before I have for this year.  You can't see the other 170 filled buckets and carts.  Or the scrapes and cuts.  Or the permanent bend in my back.  Really, I think this might be just an ad for John Deere.





 It's been a relatively lovely, dry (and by dry I mean not raining buckets constantly) spring around here.  So my poppies look beautiful.  Usually they look like wet tissue paper on a stem.

















And look!  I found the vegetable beds!  And more importantly, planted things in them!  Kind of impressed with myself.  Does it show?




Of course now we have more lettuce than anyone can be expected to eat.  

Who wants salad for breakfast?


No comments:

Post a Comment